Several Macau government websites hacked, says Chinese state media

Several Macau government websites hacked, says Chinese state media
Several Macau government websites were hacked and police have launched a criminal investigation to trace the source of the crime, Chinese state media reported late on Wednesday.
Security officials of the Macau Special Administrative Region's government said on Wednesday evening several websites had been hacked, including the office of the secretary for security, the public security police, the fire services department and the security forces services bureau, blocking service.
Officials believe the source of the intrusion was from overseas, CCTV reported. No other details or information were immediately available.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Giant Indonesian flag carried through Yogyakarta ahead of Independence Day
Authorities carried out an emergency response in conjunction with the telecommunication operators in order to restore affected services as soon as possible, the report said.
This article was produced by Reuters news agency. It has not been edited by Global South World.