Ukraine says it downs 8 Russian drones in overnight attack
Ukraine says it downs 8 Russian drones in overnight attack
The Ukrainian military destroyed eight of nine attack drones launched overnight by Russia, the air force said on Sunday.
There were no immediate reports of damage or about where the remaining drone had struck.
The attack, which the air force said was launched from the southeast, came a day after what Ukrainian officials said had been Russia's largest drone attack of the war.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Zelensky seeks more foreign funding to cover Ukraine's military spending
Ukraine has warned in recent weeks that Russia will target critical infrastructure in a winter aerial campaign, as it did last year.
This article was produced by Reuters news agency. It has not been edited by Global South World.